These petite and elegant little earrings are created with authentic vintage ladies wristwatch movements. They have a total of 8 visible genuine ruby jewels, and I’ve added just a tiny bit of bling with genuine Swarovski crystals and finished them off with antique pocket watch gears and pretty pale peach Czech glass flower blossom drops that dangle from the bottom of the gears. I’ve kept the colors neutral so that you can wear these with everything. These beauties are created with hypo-allergenic gold-plated earring wires and silicone rubber stoppers to help prevent accidental loss. These earrings measure 2” overall, and 2-3/4” from the top of the watch movement to the bottom of the earring.
Please consider these pieces as wearable art, and wear them accordingly. They are not meant to be slept in, showered with, or worn during sporting activities. Many of these parts are up to 100 years old, and some of the parts are very tiny. If treated with care, they should give you many years of pleasure and wear before you pass it on. We use a jeweler’s epoxy and/or industrial-strength glue that is a favorite of professional jewelers. It is both waterproof and flexible to help prevent pop-offs, but given the right circumstances, anything can break. Some parts may be soldered. Please contact us if you need any assistance with repairs.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
- Too much pressure is applied to the delicate pieces.
- Product is allowed to get wet.
- Please do not wear these heirloom quality pieces while sleeping, showering, or during sporting or vigorous activities.
- I create these unique quality pieces with all authentic antique and vintage parts – including old pocket watches and parts, porcelain and intricate etched metal pocket watch dials, keyholes, skeleton keys, and vintage wristwatches for my earrings. I NEVER use new reproduction parts. Most of the pocket watches and parts I use are around 100 years old. They are getting much more difficult to find and quite expensive, but I think the beautiful patina and history of the pieces is worth it, and that it adds much more value. I repurpose vintage brooches – birds, cats, flowers, rhinestones and Art Deco pieces are my favorites to work with – for the focal points on some pieces. I accent the pieces exclusively with genuine Swarovski crystals and Czech glass beads. I believe it is what makes me different. Because they are quite old, some pieces may show wear or may be missing a few rhinestones. I feel that this adds to the authenticity and uniqueness of the pieces. I do occasionally use new filigree findings for the back of the piece.
- These pieces are created from unknown materials. They are vintage jewelry, and I am not 100% positive of what they are made of.
- I use hypo-allergenic earring wires that are silver-plated or gold-plated, and also lead and nickel-free. All earrings include silicone rubber stoppers on the back to prevent accidental loss while wearing.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50!
There are no reviews yet.